IFMA Boston is made up of the largest community of facility management professionals, consultants, educators, students, and product and service providers in the industry.
IFMA is the most direct channel of communication between you and the FM world, and an excellent source of professional development opportunities. The Boston Chapter’s membership is a network of more than 800 professionals and associates who serve the full range of business environments.
As a member you gain access to educational programs and resources, professional certification, industry related networks, career development guidance, and networking opportunities.
Joining the IFMA Boston chapter provides members with additional benefits, including:
- Free registrations to nearly all regular monthly programming
- Assistance with gaining certification with study halls and test preparation
- Discounts to all special events
- Opportunities to meet peers, suppliers and potential customers in the Greater Boston area
- Access to our members only LinkedIn community
- Inclusion in and access to our member directory
- Ability to announce your company news in our bi-monthly new flashes
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the Boston community
- Participate in programs as a guest speaker or facility tour
- Join a local network of industry specific professionals including Academic, Corporate Real Estate, Health Care, Banking, Manufacturing, R&D, Sustainability, and Emerging Leaders